VYSA will be offering the fall travel soccer program for those kids that are more serious about soccer development and interested in competing against higher competition. This program is different than our fall rec program. The rec program is geared towards kids that want to play recreational soccer in the traditional format using parent coaches. Our fall travel program gives our players more opportunities to train with professional trainers that have played soccer at the highest level. This fall travel program is available to both girls and boys from the U10-U14 age groups. Here is some more information on the boys fall travel program:
- The boys will be evaluated by a minimum of two coaches to make sure that the try-outs are done in a fair and unbiased manner
- Kids from other towns are allowed to try-out for this travel program
- Boys from lower age groups are allowed to try-out for the older age groups.
- We will hold three separate try-outs for the boys teams: U10 (U8-U10), U12 (U11&U12), and U14 (U13&U14).
- Our preference is to have a team at the U10, U11, U12, U13, and U14 age groups, if possible. If an odd age group doesn’t have enough players for a team then that age group will be eliminated and those boys will need to try-out for the next older age group.
- All boys teams will have three training sessions per week for the fall season.
- The training sessions will be on Mon, Wed, and Fri evenings
- Parent coaches will run their own training sessions on Fridays with their team
- All teams will play in the Broome County League
- Games begin on Sept 6th and run through October 26th
VYSA Registration Fee = $75
EPYSA Fee = $28
Referee Fee = $35
Trainer Fees = $35
TOTAL COST FOR FALL TRAVEL SOCCER = $153/player
Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.